Monday, June 05, 2006

Because You Demanded It

I hate to be a “link-blogger,” friends, but, um:

The upcoming comedy “Little Man,” directed by Keenen Ivory Wayans, shows the same knack for creative casting as 2004’s “White Chicks”: This time around brother Marlon plays a baby.

(FULL DISCLOSURE: the above quotation actually comes not from the linked story but from its summary, as it apeared in my MTV News RSS feed. Yes, I have one.)

Okay, you need to see more:

“It does sound like one of those ‘Hey, those guys were high!’ concepts,” laughed 35-year-old Shawn Wayans recently [I love that “recently,” don’t you? Is there some kind of national-security secret that would be divulged if the reporter got more specific about the time?]...But when you see it all put together, it’s funny.”

I’d go to Fandango immediately if my fingers weren’t sweating so profusely. fuckfuckfuck. End of article:

[On the set, Shawn Wayans said], “I go, ‘Yo, Marlon, go get me some orange juice for Keenen!’ So yeah, we family.”

Soon the family will welcome a bizarre-looking baby into its ranks. Among these potty-mouthed big brothers, one can’t help but feel that he’s in good hands.

Bizarre-looking baby? Hm. Note the suspicious resemblance:

by this point i think it’s kind of cute

No comments: