Friday, November 17, 2006

Quotes of the Day, Morning E-Mail Edition

Spam update: the quality of the unsolicited political commentary I've been receiving has declined:

The European Union is a product of Europe.

And I'm not sure it has the right idea about the human sciences:

According to the linguistic theories developed by Noam Chomsky, Steven Pinker, portable media players, iPod Video, mobile phones, and PDAs can all play video

But it sure can express existential dread (or is it hope?) with the best of 'em:

Do you qualify to help? as humans we still share emotions that transcend any linguistic explanation or .

Meanwhile, I almost did a spit take while listening to the following lyrics from Young Jeezy's "Let's Be Real" (let's!):

You ain't the authentic
You like the carbon copy sent through the fax machine
Back through the fax machine
I'm like the Atlantic Ocean
You n***as is seashells
I'm like a heart-to-heart, n***a
You like a e-mail

: O

No comments: