Sunday, November 05, 2006

Subject: wither [as in, the state will wither away?]

I'm afraid I'm going to have to share some more spam. I promise I won't do this every time I receive an unsolicited microcap-stock recommendation, but this particular message is especially glorious. I can't help but think that the beautiful oscillation from high-toned radical rhetoric to programming lingo and back is intentional and designed. It's like when movies cut repeatedly back and forth between linked scenes…Incidentally, for those not in the know, PHP (which somehow stands for Hypertext Preprocessor) is a server-side scripting language.

The nation is in a mood for change, but what we really need is vociferous demand for revolutionary and restorative transformation. php at once, with no warnings…When will you hear the truth? I use this mainly to convert Photoshop roughs so I can show them to clients. When will you hear the truth?…

The path to the Second American Revolution is best reached by working- and middle-class Americans controlling their discretionary spending…Howard Dean contacts me regularly to find out how my case is proceeding. There are now very few restrictions on where you can create folders and upload files. Some people may simply give up after seeing an error message…

Right now you are being fed a load of economic propaganda by both the Bush administration and most mainstream media. There are now very few restrictions on where you can create folders and upload files.

Just start typing and your text will appear below. This is a potentially much more dangerous stance.

Dangerous indeed. Don't give up after seeing an error message, comrades; no matter what the Bush administration and the mainstream media say, you can create folders and upload files wherever you want to. Just start typing; only then can the narrow horizon of bourgeois right be crossed in its entirety and society inscribe on its banners: PHP at once, with no warnings!

No comments: